How to do a good job in the relevant measures of truck mounted crane rollover? If the truck mounted crane overturns, not only people are unsafe, but also a lot of losses, which is the last accident we want to happen. Therefore, in the operation must do a good job to prevent rollover measures, the following car crane manufacturers will tell about how to do a good job with the car crane rollover measures.
1. The road of the crane must be smooth, solid and reliable, and the parking place must be flat. The soft soil layer and mud pit must be tamped and reinforced. The road surface should be flat and solid. If necessary, sleepers, subgrade box or thick steel plate track should be laid at the traveling parts of the truck crane.
2. The sling and ring for binding components shall be calculated, and the lifting tools used shall be overhauled and inspected regularly, and the damaged ones shall be replaced. The binding method shall be correct and reliable, so as to prevent the sling from breaking or slipping from the components during hoisting, which may cause the crane to suddenly lose weight and overturn.
3. For vertical and large components, it is necessary to find out the weight and bind them reliably. The components with unknown weight and weak binding shall not be lifted to avoid breaking the boom of the truck mounted crane.
4. When lifting components, the sling should be kept vertical and should not be towed obliquely beyond the slewing radius of the crane, so as to avoid overload and wire rope slipping or breaking rope, which may cause instability of the crane. When lifting heavy components, the pulling rope should be set. When the crane is vertical, the boom should be lifted, lowered and rotated smoothly. It is not allowed to shake in the air. Meanwhile, emergency braking or impact vibration should be avoided as far as possible.
5. The crane should avoid full load driving as far as possible. When the crane is at full load or close to full load, it is strictly forbidden to carry out rotary lifting and horizontal movement or lifting and walking action at the same time, so as to avoid the instability of the crane caused by uneven road or inertia, resulting in rollover accident. If it is necessary to hoist the components for short distance driving, the components should be turned to the front of the crane. The lifting height of the components from the ground should not exceed 1250px. The sliding rope should be pulled to prevent swinging, and the traveling speed should be slow.
6. When two hoisting machines are working at the same time, a safe distance of more than 5 meters shall be kept between the components suspended by the hooks of the two machines to avoid collision accidents.
7. In the process of hoisting, if the operation is interrupted due to power failure or mechanical failure, measures must be taken to deal with it, and the component shall not be lifted in the air for a long time.
8. During hoisting, special personnel shall be responsible for unified command, and the Commanding Personnel shall be located within the visual range of operators, and can clearly see the whole process of hoisting. The crane driver must be familiar with the signals, operate according to the various signals of the commander, abide by the site procedures, obey the command, and shall not leave the post without authorization.
The above is about the operation of truck mounted crane how to do a good job of rollover measures, as long as we grasp the small details of each step, we can avoid rollover accidents. If it is found that the truck mounted crane has a fault, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and maintenance, which should be done well at ordinary times, so as to make the service life of the truck mounted crane longer.